Installation InstructionsHere are four simple steps to installing your Salik tag:
1. Get the position right
- If you have a vehicle with a metallic windshield, the best position to place Salik tag is on the dotted area of your windshield.
- If you have a vehicle with a windshield that has a darker tinted area, please place Salik tag on the lighter area and not on the tinted one.
2. Clean your windshieldClean and dry the inside of your windshield where you’ll be sticking your Salik tag.
3. Peel your Salik tagHold your tag by the edges and peel the transparent liner off the sticky tag.
4. Stick your Salik tagPress one edge of the tag to the windshield and slowly work your way to the opposite edge, rubbing the tag's surface to avoid trapping any air bubbles between the tag and your windshield.
You only need one tag per vehicle.
If you have any questions about installing a Salik tag in your vehicle, please contact us.